Using Windows7 64-bit Operating System to access the
GPA Express System
The Windows7 64-bit Operating
System is not compatible with 32-bit Oracle Jinitiator client required to
access the GPA Express System. To resolve this situation, users are to
required to use the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer that is provided in the
- Access website http://terminalops2.gaports.com.
- Under the heading “Required Plugins”, download both the
“Oracle Jinitiator 126.96.36.199” client and the “Java JRE 1.6.0_07 jvm.dll”
- Install the Jinitiator client by double-clicking on the
JINIT13122.exe file that was downloaded in Step 2. No special
configuration is required. Note that on the 64-bit Windows Operating
System the Jinitiator client will install into the c:\Program
Files(X86)\Oracle|Jinitiator 188.8.131.52\ folder.
- Replace c:\program files(X86)\oracle\jinitiator
184.108.40.206\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll with the jvm.dll downloaded in step 2.
- A 32-bit version of Internet Explorer can be found in the
C:\Program Files(X86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe. You may want to
create a shortcut on the desktop for this version of the browser for
- Using the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer, access
website http://terminalops2.gaports.com and click on “Express20 Main Entry
- When you access the Express system for the first time a
‘Jinitiator Security Warning’ popup window will appear. You must
select the ‘Grant always’ option on the popup window to prevent it from
appearing each time you enter the Express system.
- The new page may require a few seconds to load before the
logon window is displayed. In the logon window enter the userid,
password, and database as provided by GPA. After completing these
steps the main screen for the GPA system will display.